View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Well it sounds like your really cramming the knowledge in there . You remind me of me when i first started , i wanted as much knowledge as possible and watched everythign i could get and read as much as possible . But what tends to happen is you spread yourself alittle thin and you have all these different bits of knowledge floating around and when you do try to game your pulled in different directions .

If i would suggest anything it would be ... Get out there and start finding your own style . Definatly keep researching and getting info but relax and let what you know work with your own sort of game . If you like one certain area and do well with it , work towards that . There are so many different methods and paths in this little world of pua that your bound to find bits that you like and that you don't . The main thing is , get into that field and do !

I promise you when you rack up time in the field you'll become more comfortable with all this info your cramming in and find your groove .

Swype