View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default Day 1 - 10-11-2017, 10:27 AM

From today, I have a goal of speaking to appreciating one new attractive woman a day. I will count the days as Day 1 and so on

Name: Hazel
Start of conversation: Excuse me. I just wanted to say you have really neat handwriting.
Where: Train to London
What was unique: She had just moved to Brighton 4 months ago. A fashion buyer. Married to her husband in HR from 1 year ago.

Name: Chloe
What happened: We talked for ages. She has just moved to London for her first graduate job from Bournemouth. She loves life drawing and wants to do that in her free time. I told her that I liked that she is creative. She was into meditation. I recommended the app headspace and told her how life changing meditation was for me. She complained she just talks to people who are leaving the company
Improvement: A more powerful appreciation would have been "You're a creative person. I like that about you"

Name: ??, Lady on train with big bag
What happened: I asked her if the train stops at Gatwick. She said no, it continues to xyz. I said "I thought you would know as you had a big bag" She said no she was going to visit her family in Preston Park. I said ah that's near Brighton. I didn't know how to continue the conversation.
Improvement: I could have related to living in London and give a good I perspective statement ending on a different topic

Last edited by ds508; 13-11-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: I missed adding two approaches