View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 14-11-2009, 02:26 AM

Pozdrav

Am from Croatia too, actually this is my first on forum even i joined some 1 month ago, didnt have actually have time to write something but since i see Croatia, i say ... what a hell

I was in caffe-bar with friend go to drink beer and find Playboy, anyway, there was article about seduction and pick-ups on 4-5 pages and there i get idea to register here

About your problem, well, i need to discurage you.

Dont know whats are your attentions with this girl,
you wanna one night party or serious realtion but in both cases u have quite big problem.

Since u live close to each other, proly u have same friends and maybe your parents know each other.

So from start you have problem that everyone is messing in your relation and everyone know all.
More ppl involved ==> More preasure

Allso most likely she looking u as brother, someone for nice chat, shoulder to cry.

if u try and she reject you, thats because she feel in that moment "in corner" and betrayed and most likely she will stop to communicate with you.

------
After i read again your post, am verry sure that there is verry little chance anything will happend between you.

You are not first pearson in this situation and u wont be last.
But you know best, show us we are wrong, if you decide to approach, do it on way that you dont give a shit will she reject you or not.

Hard, but possible shot.

Last edited by Grog; 14-11-2009 at 02:30 AM.