View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Lightbulb Gretings From Croatia - 14-11-2009, 12:28 AM

Hello,

all of U professors & students of PUA, from a small but most beautiful south-west European country of - Croatia!!!

I'm quite new to The Game, and especially to the community of PUA. I'm still reading "The Game" book, of one and only Mr. Style.

I'm quite good looking, middle height, 22 year old fella. I started to read and learn about the PUA because I had no luck with girls. I always turn to be a 'Friend' kind of a guy, never getting any closer to the girls hart than sitting next to her on the bus.

I'm not shy when it comes to girls, maybe a little when it comes to KINO with a girl but I started working on that - even before discovering PUA community.

I think my problem would be not playing good HOT&COLD game with gals. Lets take an example few days ago. I was sitting to a neighbor of mine on the bus on the way home. I'm pretty interested in her but I don't have the technique to get her interested in me. OK, so we are traveling for a about half an hour, talking about our studying, about different things, making jokes laughing and stuff - so we are kind of friends - acquaintances. But i want more - I'm not in love or something like that, just want to see her bedroom under the moonlight - if U get me right =)

We travel like this maybe 2 or 3 times a week & always run conversation like mentioned but nothing more. I need a advice, technique or several of them to get more attractive to her and for her to see me as a sex-symbol not just talk buddy.

What can I do to get her more intrigued in me. I'm sorry that this isn't a typical PU problem, but I think this can be solved in PUA manner.

Sorry about the length, this is about it, I'll write some more info under this post so it could be maybe easier for you to see a solution.

Thanks for any advice or help - in advance!