View Single Post
(#54)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 07-08-2017, 04:24 PM

So I went to St John's for a few days and it was really awesome. It's an easy town with laid back vibe but also has the most amount of bars per person in North America.

For me 2 things of note happened there.

Recently I have been working on my eye contact, making more intense "sexual" eye contact and just using it to see who is attracted to me.
My first night out I was walking down the street with some other people from the Air BnB and there was this tall, dark haired and attractive 40 year old walking down the street with another couple. We made the most intense eye contact which caused us both to stop, turn around and talk. I feel that if we hadn't been with other people pulling us on, it would have turned into one of the most intense kisses I'd ever had...

Secondly, we'd just left a club and were just chatting away outside when I saw from behind a girl with an interesting team hoodie. As I went to ask her about it and I saw her face and eyes, it stopped me mid-coversation as she had an insane twinkle about them. I told her this instead of continuing my question to which she immediately covered them and asked me what colour they were. I got it right and we chatted, exchanged numbers as I had to carry one of my new friends home. Co-incidentally she was an air hostess from Montreal so we promised to have drinks back home.
90mins later I get a text asking me over to her place despite having no real sexual contact.

Bonus non-pickup story:
We were walking back from the bar one night and decided to go sit on the dock. We ignored the no entry signs and hopped the fence. 10 mins later 2 RCMP (federal police) come screeching up. Fortunately Mounties in Newfoundland are nice to drunk idiots and gave us a ride home as we were obviously harmless.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-08-2017)