View Single Post
(#116)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-07-2017, 10:17 PM

I had pretty much decided with 99% certainty that I was going to be using Shopify to host my online store. However, I then stumbled upon this UK based website building service...

https://www.ekm.com/

Within minutes of taking a peek around their site, one of their agents popped up on a live chat to ask how they could help.

In a nutshell, they pretty much offered right away to have one of their account managers arrange to call me so I could discuss my plans and ideas and ask any questions or queries I may have.

Initially I was concerned that, as I have yet to make a decision on my target audience and market etc, that it would be an ineffective phone call. However the agent told me that this wouldn't be a problem - perhaps they might even assist me in finally figuring this bit out.

Shopify of course are the more popular of the two, with undoubtedly more users. However that just means they would have less time to help their customers. They are US based and that worries me.

These guys, EKM, are UK based. So no issues with time differences if I needed to call them with a problem. Plus, my first impressions are definitely good ones. They are clearly on the ball, what with their swift and prompt actions not only in popping up for a chat almost immediately, but in arranging a call with one of the account managers.

I've got nothing to lose by taking the call and having a chat with them. I gotta start somewhere, and this opening has certainly captured my interest.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 10-07-2017 at 11:30 PM.