Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-03-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcorp View Post
posted that latest FR on a pickup blog, and i'm told that I need MORT STRUCTURE and that I should be using the mystery method.

So I read the book on the back of that advice.

I've approached a few girls trying to implement the ideas in the book.
But I get very confused in the moment. Forget what i'm supposed to do. Forget what i'm supposed to say since it's all so structured and exact.

I'll Open with an opinion opener. (Do you think 'Justin Beiber is hot', or whatever)

I think after the opener i'm supposed to 'neg' her, but i'm not sure what to neg her about (assuming nothing obvious stands out), and I have a bad memory so find it hard to memorize certain 'negs' i've seen online (not to mention they might not be congruent)

I think this is still the 'attraction stage' and I need to do more things like tell DHV stories about myself (such as saving my ex stripper girlfriend from some guy or whatever, to show 'leadership' and 'pre selection' etc)

Assuming she now thinks i'm hot (not entirely sure how I know when to move on, but maybe she's giving me IOI's?), Now I think i'm in the 'male to female' stage (a3) what if i've used up all of my attraction material and she still isn't interested, though?? Do I need to memorize about 50 DHV stories?)

OK, assume i she's attracted. A3 - I need to ask her questions about herself, get her to 'invest' and qualify herself and reward her with indicators of interest. Again, my bad memory makes this hard to remember this stuff in the moment - What questions to ask and to remember to 'hook, bait, release' and use 'push pull' techniques

Now that comfort and rapport are being developed, I can go for the kiss.

Then bounce her to the sex location and close the deal

It's just all super confusing in the moment, though. I kind of get the theory, but you still need to know what to say what if the opener doesn't 'hook' or she isn't interested in your DHV stories or gets upset by the 'neg' etc?

Do any of you strictly follow the mystery method here?

Or is it only for LA girls in VIP sections of clubs etc?

It just seems so different to what people like the RSD guys seem to do where every approach seems to be completely unique and improvised and doesn't seem to follow any sort of pattern. Sometimes direct. Sometiems indirect. Sometimes instant makeout. Sometimes lots of boring interview questions. Sometimes open with a weird funny roleplay etc etc.
But i've been told that I need more 'structure' (hence was advised to read MM)

I try to apply MM in my head to past approaches in hindsight and try to imagine how it might have went.

For instant, the dancefloor girl recently. I opened her by asking which of her friends were getting married.
She pointed. I told her she looked Italian and she didn't say anything. I asked her her name. She replied. I asked how old she was and then she kind of 'dance away' from me, lol.

Now, if I imagine I was using the MM on this girl on the DANCEFLOOR
How might it have gone? I'd have opened her by asking 'who lies more, men or women?' or something?
Assume she replies. Then I neg her about something? (When I neg UK girls, it never goes well by teh way...even playful ones...UNLESS THEY ARE ALREADY HEAVILY INTO ME!)

So should I almost go out with a certain opener, neg and then some sort of DHV story in mind, almost tattood on my arm so I don't forget?

So every interaction will look indentical?
OPEN with 'line A', she responds
NEG her with 'line B'
DHV by using 'story C'
etc etc.

Not sure what route to try next.

Does everyone here follow a strict model where everything they say all night is all planned - what they will say, and when??
Yeah don't bother with MM. Controversial comment but MM has loads of dynamite stuff in it that works but only if you actually have game already and can chat up girls.

Focus on being able to have a normal conversation, playful/flirty, and closing.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.