Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#35)
Old

Default 19-03-2017, 10:00 PM

Ventured out to London last night for only the 2nd time in my life. Had high hopes, but it was an awful night in terms of 'game' for me.

Not much of a Field Report to post really, unfortunately, since there's just not much to mention in terms of the interactions.

I opened a Canadian girl in a bar for my first approach with an opener about her checking her tinder when she was engrossed in her phone. I tried teasing her and stuff but she told me pretty quickly that she had a fiance.

I opened another girl in a club who also turned out to be Canadian. She had one friend with her who was busy hooking up with some random guy next to her. I tried gaming her, 'making assumptions', asking her questions, etc, but she was just not really responsive. Fairly cold towards me. There was at least one really awkward moment where I ran out of things to say, she didn't talk either, and we both just stood together in silence awkwardly watching people dance. She didn't leave me, but I think that's just because she couldn't really since her friend was busy getting dry-humped so after I ran out of material I bailed on her.

I opened a girl on a Hen night. Asked her which of her friends were getting married as my opener, but I couldn't get her to talk to me, really. I made assumptions' about her and stuff, but she didn't bite at all. Was mildly awkward. Her body language was not remotely welcoming, lol

I opened a couple of older women who were some what responsive and started asking ME questions and stuff, but I didn't actually even find them attractive. I just wanted to keep the momentum going.

The only remotely positive interaction (which was also a very short one) was the second I walked into the club, going down teh stairs, and made eye contact with a pretty young thing. I pointed at her and smiled. I stopped her. Asked her who she was. Spun her around and then hugged her and she complied with everything. But she was on her way out as I was going in and her friends were calling for her to hurry up.

I got one of my harshest ever dancefloor rejections too, lol. Some girl in a group kept kind of half grinding against me. Not full on grinding, but dancing super close to me despite there being space on teh dancefloor. I kind of put my hand on her hip and then she spun around, slapped my hand as hard as she could, and then pushed me with all her force! I didn't really care but for the fact that my friends all saw and laughed, lol!

Sight seeing:
I did see some of the prettiest girls i've ever seen last night, though! When I first got there, there was a group of Russian girls. They looked about 17-18, and they were all 10's. All with their young boyfriends.

I saw a barman who probably gets laid every night running his game which was fun to watch. Looked like he had a system/routine for banging tourists in his bar! He jumped into their photo when they were taking one, told his bar staff to 'cover him' (they looked at him like he does this every night) and then he jumped over teh bar and started chatting the girl up and kinoing her, and then got her a free drink. I wish I could have evesdropped in on his conversation to learn what he says/talks about.

I also saw a blonde STUNNER who I keep thinking about in the club.She was part of the hen night group I mentioned before I think. She had on like a sports bra and looked like a model. Gorgeous face/eyes/teeth. Young too. Some guy was all over her. I thought he'd ruined it for himself since he was so KEEN/needy? She pulled away first on every kiss. Every time he went straight back in, hands all over her. PULL, PULL, PULL....No 'push' - Just seemed super try hard. When I do that teh girls tend to lose interest, so I thought he'd ruined it, but then I saw him grab her hand and march her off somewhere. Player!! Probably banged her in the tiolets or something. I don't imagine she would have left her friends for the night since they were on a hen night, but who knows...