Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#34)
Old

Default 13-03-2017, 07:49 PM

AA has been bad recently, but made an attempt to fight it head on and took action last night

I made about 15 approaches, but lots of them were short sets, instant blowouts, non verbal openers etc, so i’ll report on the few that stick out in my head.

Approach 1 – was dancing in a bar and there’s two hotties next to me. I open with a mystery method opinion opener. (recently completed the book off of the back of a recommendation on this site). She starts to talk a little but is being quite laconic. I remember to involve her friend and high five her and introduce myself. The thread ends and she isn’t talking. This is usually where I bail, but I tried my hardest to ‘plough’. I start to make a few assumptions about her and try to tease her. She laughs, but again, she isn’t talking. I ask her what she is up too tonight and ask her how she knows her friend. I” trying my best to ‘plough’ and not let the conversation die, but it’s a bit like talking too a chair at this point. I struggle on, though! At this point they both just turn away from me and walk outside.

Approach 2 – Walk in too a different bar. Spot a hot black girl standing with a friend. I look at her, point at her and say ”I want that one!!!”. Kind of a ‘self amusing opener”. She smiles. I offer my hand out. She takes it and I pull her towards me. I say ”Do you like white boys?!!” She laughs and is like ”I guess”. I say, ”Cool. ‘Cos i’m super white….I can’t dance….I’m good at math.”.. She laughs. I say ”Who are you?!”. We speak a little bit.Do the usual getting to know you stuff. I think I threw in my ‘mystery’ style opinion opener (even though it wasn’t the open, but I think you are allowed to do that in order to help the convo along). I t felt like it was going rather well. Then some guy turned up and she looked at me and said ”I’m with him!”. haha. Big guy, too. I laughed and high fived him. He was actually friendly, and then they both went and sat down

Approach 3 – Spot another girl. I look at her and smile and just say ”hi!…I’m Chris. I’m pisces. I like long walks on the beach”. It was just what came into my head. I didn’t want to use canned openers ALL night. She laughed and introduced herself. I done some assumption stacking and also asked her a few questions about herself, but the set just never ‘took off’. She never asked me anything about myself. Don’t know if I could have done more, or whether I was simply flogging a dead horse and she would never have been into me no matter what I said/done. It fizzled out.

Approach 4 – Interesting one. I made a Field report a while back about a girl who I met in a bar in a different town – done well with, then went back to her house where we made out and she asked me if I was staying. I didn’t stay because I couldn’t afford to get home by myself as I was away from where I live and shared a cab with my friends. Anyway, I saw her again! She recognised me! I grabbed her and instantly flirted. It was easy because we actually had something to talk about and we spoke a lot about the last time we met. She accused me of not remembering her and said I was ‘a player’, lol. I was ramping up the kino LOTS. I was also thinking about my mistakes last week with a different girl where I never seeded the pull or went for the kiss – both of which I feel hurt me. So I asked her whether she had any drink at her place, trying to kind of invite myself back. I isolated her, and we carried on talking, and I went for the kiss and she turned her head, Denied. If you read the last FR with this same girl, you’ll see she done this that time as well until my 2nd attempt where she complied. We went and danced with her friends..
She was slowly paying me less and less attention. I started talking too her more attractive friend. She was very pretty indeed! Just done some light flirting. Just being fun and physical with her. Anyway, the whole group then decided to go home. I think I might have made another last ditch effort to invite myself back, but no luck!

End of night. Happy that I found my balls, I guess.