Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#33)
Old

Default 26-02-2017, 11:29 AM

Went out both Friday and last night.

FRIDAY
———
Worst part of the night was not having the balls too approach two gorgeous young girls who were sat outside in the beer garden fairly early into the night. A blonde and a brunette. Both my type. Young, slim, pretty faces.

i’ve experienced lots of ‘instant rejections’ from hot young girls recently, and I just couldn’t stomach the kick to the ego of having it happen again, especially so early into the night. they were gorgeous, though!
It was also partly a ‘competence’ based fear/approach anxiety.
Like, I looked at them and tried to work out what I was going to say after I opened. Usually people advise some sort of cold read or a comment on something they are wearing or something, but nothing was jumping out and I didn’t just want to do what every other guys does and just be like ”how is your night going?” as people tell me that that is NOT a good thing to say straight after opening. Still not really sure what the best ‘post open conversation starter’ is, really.

Anyway, after that place we went straight to some smallish club with a dancefloor.
I started approaching on the dance floor.

I tried a couple of ‘hand of God’ type moves and trying to make Eye contact and pretend to pull girls towards me with an imaginary rope (has worked before for me) but none of them wanted to play.
Then I tried a few verbal openers Like commenting on a girls dance moves or something. Most kind of ignored me. One of them talked back a little, but I ran out of things to say very quickly.

Then I went and stood near like a pillar close to the dance floor and drank my beer. There was a girl sitting next to me who was OK looking, but nothing special.
I opened her with ”I can tell you’re dying to get out there and dance”. She actually laughed even though it’s hardly a hilarious opener which made me think she might be interested.
We started to talk a little. I ran out of things to say a good few times, but I DIDN’T eject, which is something i’m trying to work on! There were some awkward silences as I was thinking of what to say next, but luckily she filled in the gaps a few times. Turns out she is a GRANDMOTHER at 37 years old! haha. Quite funny that i’m only in this to get hold of young girls, and here I am hitting on a grandma! She was actually OK looking though, and I assumed she was maybe 26 when I approached.

Then her friend turned up and done some mild cock blocking and kind of tested me.
Funny how it’s often actually the friends that try to make me look bad and test me. Happens a fair bit. It’s usually the targets friends who shit test me as opposed to the girl herself.
This friend was giving me shit about being young and not being able to grow a beard! I’m 30 but look about 24 adn that’s usually the age I tell girls I am.
Having no facial hair (genetics) is actually something that I used to hate and even looked into facial hair transplants at one point. However, I made my peace with it some time ago and now I actually kind of like having smooth skin as it make me look younger which is probably for the best since i’m always lying about my age to young girls and they seem to believe me!
I laughed it off and agreed about not being able to grow a beard and even grabbed the friends hand and made her rub it against my soft skin and I told her ”you love it!”. Meanwhile, the girl I approached seemed to be enjoying me teasing her friend and her attraction was growing.
I done some light kino on her.
Soon after she got up and was like ”listen. I really have to go! It was fun meeting you” and she walked off outside. It was close to closing time. I didn’t really care, obviously and just said ”Cool See ya!”

About 5 minutes later I was in the same spot, just talking too a friend and felt a tap on my back. She had come back. She pointed to teh corner of teh bar, as in she wanted me to follow her.
She asked the bargirl for a pen and told me to write my number on a piece of paper. Told me she thought ‘we had a connection and you have good banter” lol. We walked outside to meet her friends, but whilst we were on our own, I went in for the kiss. Just to practice escalation, really. She didn’t pull awy and we made out. Then she left.

SATURDAY
—————

Interesting night. Both frustrating, but possibly a few positives, too.

I’m out with just 2 friends. Both AFC’s but my attempts at pickup, despite generally failing for the last 9 months seem to have inspired them to try (a little bit!)

They leave to have a cigarette outside. I’m now sitting near two hot ‘2-sets’ in close proximity. I’m desperate to open one of them, but I just don’t have the balls. I think about saying something like ”Hey. My friends just left me to have a smoke. Keep me company for a minute!”. I don’t have the balls, though. Partly because both sets seemed to be so engrosssed in conversation and giving me zero kind of IOS/invitations to approach/eye contact etc.
My friends come back. After a few minutes one of tehe hot ‘2-sets’ get up and leave. I feel the sense of lost opportunity which inspires me to ‘man up’ with the other 2 set.

This 2-set is in fact a 1-set, temporarily, as her friend has gone too the bar. I notice that she is holding and checking 2 phones. Typing away.

I slide over to her and open with ”Hey! Are you texting yourself?” It barely lands and she just tells me she’s trying to find out where a certain bar is. I tell her it’s basically next door. She tells me she lives here, and I tease her for not knowing where the bar is and ask her if she’s been in prison for the last few years or something. She laughs.

At this point, even though i’ve opened her and she laughed, I find myself completely shutting up and it becomes slightly awkward. This actually happens a fair bit. I think, I notice that she is still slightly uncomfortable about talking too a stranger, and my INSTINCTS always seem to be to back away. I can’t seem to help it. It’s like, unless she’s asking me loads of questions straight away, I feel as though it’s a dead-set.

I re-ignite the conversation when her friend comes back. We small talk. She tells me she’s an air flight attendant and is 21. She guess my age to be much younger, and I go with it!
Soon after, she tells me they’re going to that bar. I’d told her that were were going there too, and she said ”Maybe i’ll see you in there”. I said ”Cool. See ya!”#

5 minutes later we leave, queue up at the bar. Suddenly the girls join us in the queue. We talk a little bit. We all enter the club together, and then the girls spot a massive group of HOT girl who they know! I’m talking gorgeous Spanish air hostesses. One STUNNING blonde Russian one. A like 6 others! They tell us to join them and their friends!! ��
We all start dancing. I keep trying to ignite small talk with my one. The 21 year old girl from France (but she has an English accent).

We are all dancing together. The hot blonde Russian girl is basically being raped by random guys. It’s amazing how creepy some of these guys are! I actually almost respect their balls, though! They are just groping her. She pushes them away. They come back 2 seconds later and grope her again.

She kind of has herself to blame, though. She kind of grinds up on random guys and flicks her hair in their face. She actually done it to me. I tried to open her on the dancefloor (I never know what to say in these situations….HELP??) and she blows me off. She’s kind of rude and has an attitude in the way she does it, but she is as hot as fuck.

I chat briefly with the Spanish one, but make a dick out of myself! Basically she tells me she’s Swedish. She’s being sarcastic because she obvsiouly isn’t, but i’m ‘in my head’ so much that I don’t get the joke/her sarcasm, and say some words in Swedish! She asks me what i’m talking about and I call her out for not being Swedish and then she’s like ”Obviously!”. I try to recover, but I feel like a complete moron, lol

I find my girl again and some guy is now creeping over her, but I can see she’s doesn’t like it. I step up to her grab her by the hips and pull her into me.
She asks me to go outside with her and her friend. We banter more.
We go back inside and carry on dancing together. I’ve got my hands on her, and she doesn’t seem to mind at all.

I think this is where I fucked up, because I didn’t go for the makeout at any point whilst we were kind of grinding.

HOWEVER, It was partly on purpose. I read a lot recently about how making out in the club can decrease your chances of getting laid. PLUS, I was having difficult isolating her and didn’t want to try to kiss her in front of her friends since she’s feel like a slut. However, lets not lie. I was also lacking balls! Classic case of not wanting to ruin a set that seems to be going ok
A few minutes after she walks past me and tells me her and her friend are going home ��
Feels bad. She was hot and young. Like a decade younger. And I was basically the only person all night who she SEEMED to somewhat like.

I don’t go for the number, either. Error again on my part.

I spend the rest of the night trying to open girls on the dancefloor, but 100% failure rate.
Lots of girls seem to dance real close and you think they want you to open them, but when you do, they look at you like you’re on fire, lol.

It was a fun night, but teh interesting thing is that if I hadn’t have opened them girls (albeit it was a kind of awkward open) then the night would have been CRAP!
All of the girls in the group were nice to us since we were kind iof WITH the other girls.