Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#32)
Old

Default 05-02-2017, 09:41 AM

Most of the bars were fairly quiet so I only started making approaches when we got to one of our regular bars that is a bit more like a small club as it has a dancefloor and stuff.
There were 2 girls by the bar. One of them was a 9. Easily. As hot as hell. My brother said she was like the prettiest girl he'd seen all year, lol.
My bro and the other guy I was with never approach so it was down to me.
I opened her. I can't actually remember what I said. I think I might have just stolen the default opener used by Vadim of honestSignalz where he just describes her, so I might have opened her by just looking at her and saying ''Girl in the yellow dress!!''
She didn't give me an instant rejection which was nice and we started talking a little straight away.
I heard my brothers friend behind me, talking to my brother about me just after I opened her, and he said ''He's good, isn't he!!'' lol. Made me chuckle. I think he meant 'brave' as opposed to 'good' as he's well aware that I NEVER get laid.
We spoke for a bit. Since she was so hot, I thought i'd take some 'game' advice and use some mild negs like how MaxRSD says to assume that they have a crappy job, so I think when she told me to guess what she done for a job, I said ''Waitress??''
She acted offended. I'm not sure whether she was actually offended or she was kind of playing. Turns out she is a lawyer in training and a stripper/dancer!
Once we'd exchanged basic info (age, job etc) and done some light teasing, I couldn't really think of what to say and the interaction kind of fizzled out.

After that, I tried to game her friend. Not as pretty, but good enough. I tried to build a connection in terms of working out what sort of person she was. She told me she'd been travelling and then I said she must be an adventurous person and I tried to guess what she was like when she was younger and what she was like in school and stuff. All things I've read about in pickup books. But after a few minutes her sister turned up (super hot and barely legal) and then she didn't seem to want to talk to me any more.

Next I saw a girl I who I actually briefly mentioned in one of my previous FR's. Someone who rejected me a different time
I spotted her and I could tell that she didn't recognise me (it was some months ago) so I though 'fuck it' and tried again!
I opened her by saying ''You look like you're from (xxx part of town)'' (I remembered from out previous interaction)
She was like ''Yeah!! How'd you know?''. I said ''It's written all over your face. It's a gift I have''
Then we started talking a little bit and I told her I've spoken to her before. She had an equally gorgeous friend with her and I think I tried my luck with her after the other girl kind of stopped talking to me. She wasn't interested either, though.

Then I went into a different part of the bar to get a drink and there 3 chubby girls dancing around, and one of them started grinding on me. I kind of spun her around being playful. Then her friend started grinding on me and she was prettier, although still fat.
We were kind of holding each other and I after a while I though i'd kind of 'test' her reaction/feel her out. Basically something I read recently where you come close to kissing her, under the plausible deniability that you actually just want to talk into her ear. You gage her reaction as you get close. As I got close she looked really freaked out like she was horrified that I might be going in for the kiss, so I bailed soon after. She must not have been into me and was maybe just playing with me.

I probably approached maybe 5 other girls after that on the dance floor, but nothing came of any of them.