View Single Post
(#220)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-12-2016, 10:47 PM

K - I did try and get her into a bar but she was tired for doing all her touristy stuff. Your observations all make perfect logical sense.
Sometimes this seems so simple when someone explains it but in the moment with a girl the emotions seem to cloud my judgement.

In the last 3 months I've been on a few dates where I think I could have esculated faster and kissed sooner.
Like you said kissing when they're on their way home is too late, I've been guilty of that, then to never see them again.

Lexcorp - I've always been pretty honest, to a fault sometimes - normally why my work contracts don't get renewed beyond a couple of times

I've only actually made a move on two couch-surfing girls. The first one I tried to kiss her on the way home and she refused (should have done it sooner).
However I saw her when I was (ill) in Warsaw recently and I had a really cool time with her.

Like K said I don't think looks play a massive part in what girls are attracted too. I've gained a lot of my confidence with girls from cold approach.
I think that's the best way to learn if you're shit with girls as there is very little come back. However it's probably one of the worst ways to pull girls as there is no social context for the girl.

PS the Brazilian couch-surfing girl is in the UK until Sunday I think (peak district) and we're still chatting so not all is lost however I think the chance of anything happening are slim.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Jaz (21-12-2016), kowalski (21-12-2016)