View Single Post
(#219)
Old

Default 20-12-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
Well I gave it my best shot but no cigar.

I did escalate a lot but she never really bought into it.
Better luck next time. When I first heard about all the guys on various forums apparently getting laid on couchsurfing and stuff, it sounded so easy, but I introduced friends too the idea, and they've all had no luck.

I guess you only really hear about the 'success stories' and so it sounds easier than it is!

My friend has tried now with like 10 hot girls. Each time he took them out, tried to be fun, tried to escalate etc, but was always 'shot down' as soon as he escalated to the point where 'this is not how 'friends' touch each other!'.

I guess they just didn't fancy him from a 'looks' perspective? I mean, i'm not a 'game denier', but I have serious doubts as to whether you can charm a girl into sleeping with you if she doesn't think one is at all hot (especially in such a small amount of time)

Anyway, bad luck. Thanks for the honest update (you NEVER read about failure on most pickup forums) and good luck for the next attempt!

PS - i'm jealous that you even have this opportunity! I can barely afford a shoebox near Gatwick airport, never mind a pad in London where hot tourists come to visit!
The Following User Says Thank You to lexcorp For This Useful Post:
markuk (20-12-2016)