View Single Post
(#216)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-12-2016, 05:32 PM

So yesterday I spoke to a girl from Brazil. Was pretty indirect but then showed a little more intent. She wanted to go to Tate Modern and I'd just been so suggested we meet later for a beer.

She messaged me this morning and apologised for not contacting me as she had no wifi and was meeting a friend.

After a little chat I realised she was staying at another dudes place (couch / cock surfing) and she wanted to leave. Me being the gent suggested she can stay at mine. I told her we won't have sex. (I read that from Todd RSD - trying to remove the objections before they bring them up and at the same time getting her thinking about sex a bit like saying to someone, don't think about blue elephants - then they immediately do.). Anyway when we first met I hugged her for longer than necessary. The vibe has been quite flirty and I am excited (probably not good). She's gone off to Candem town for a bit but I said we'll meet up later.

I shall try and make more moves on her later. She has a fantastic little ass in yoga pants but she is 23. When we hugged for the second time she asked if it was usual for English people to hug, I said no only cute girls and mentioned her nice bum again.

Will try and go for a hand hold later, if she runs out screaming I guess it's better than me not trying. :O

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 17-12-2016 at 05:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (17-12-2016)