View Single Post
(#215)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-12-2016, 02:41 PM

Funny how life can change.
My contract was terminated early (September and it's taken my until now to get a new contract, starting in January).
So I'm back to little savings but I can work this contract (6 months and see where I am).

Overall I must admit to feeling pretty crap (maybe the time of year).

I've focused so hard on going out trying to pickup girls I've probably become a little weird and lost track of myself a bit.
I did travel but I didn't do much mountian biking or focus on runining as much as I could have.

This year I had two lays in January and one of the girls again in March but since then no sex.
I've made progress but this morning I was feeling it's a bit like this.

If a golfer wants to improve his swing sometimes his current game becomes shit as he's having to re-learn everything. However at some point he stops learning and with his new skill he gets better results.
However if he keeps trying to improve his swing he's never going to get consistent results.

Maybe this is like me going out and trying daygame this year to the determinate of maybe everything else.

I have had some good experiences with girls I met from cold approach (expexially when travelling). In Norway (July) I went to a bar solo I found it nerve wracking but had two sexy Norweigians hitting on me (fucked that up), after that I told myself to go to bars more solo but didn't (I'm not sure why
In London I met some cool girls through courch surfing with very little effort. One girl I particualy hit it off with (czech 22).

From 2017 I'm a little apprehensive. My chilled out flat mate James is moving out. This means I'll have to get airbnb guests back or just take the hit financially and keep getting courch surfers in.
I'm thinking that might be the best option.

I'm off snowboarding In January before I start my new contract so that'll be a nice change. Maybe It'll give me some time to think and drink beer.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (16-12-2016), kowalski (17-12-2016)