View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 05-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Good stuff.

I've got to tell you I found it hard to read something so long with so many grammar and spelling mistakes. If you are gonna write stuff of this length, and your language skills are not so hot, maybe pop it into word and run the language tools on it.

I mostly agree with what you've outlined. Though strangely you start by saying forget everything you've been told about how to do direct street game then your article goes on to repeat all the stuff I already knew.

Just a brief caution on your discussion of appearance. It's good to look fly. However, you should be able to communicate high value however you are turned out. Don't take your value from the way you are dressed and others won't either. Sometimes in the morning I drag my scruffy arse down to the shop hair sticking out all over the place, an un-ironed damaged top and a can of beer gripped in my left hand a spliff in my mouth. There's a lot here that may be off-putting to certain types of girl. Her instant judgement might be that I am of low value. One time, thinking I was homeless, a charity worker tried to give me a sandwich and some soup. Am I gonna let this affect how I feel and behave? No way. I'm awesome and will take right action. She will know soon enough that I am high value.

I'll repeat though that it is a really good article and contains a lot of good advice.

I also pissed myself at the Tom Cruise reference as the guy is a joke. I have this theory (that Tom alluded to earlier) that Tom Cruise is always thinking 'What would Tom Cruise do now?'. That's why he comes across as phony or disingenuous. When faced with a difficult situation you can see his natural reaction flash across his face then a brief moment of calculation before his full 'WWTCDN?' response. Probably Americans don't really notice this because they're all disingenuous.

Peace,

kowalski
Oh man - there are SO MANY spelling and grammar mistakes in this article. I totally forgot! You're right, I need to run it through a spell checker. Apologies for that!

Regarding the 'forget what you know' comment - I understand that many people might have heard about direct daygame before, but it was written from my perspective as a trainer, and nearly everyone I've taught has come to me after reading The Game, so they are coming at it from a very different angle. I hope you found bits of it useful though - It all came from my experience, so with any luck there was the odd bit on there that had some value.

Regarding your fashion: You're right of course, it shouldn't have any affect on how you see yourself, but I guarantee you it does have a huge affect how people see you. If you are going direct in the street, what you wear makes a BIG difference. I've taught hundreds of students over the past 8 months and trust me when I say the clothes you wear makes a big difference. Because you're going direct and therefore showing so much intent from the start, she has no choice to make an instant assessments of your value, and if you look like a tramp, she will assume so and tell you "she has to go", before you've had a chance to show her that you are infact a high value guy.

In a different setting, where you have more time to demonstrate your personality, then yes, you can have a beer in hand, spliff in mouth with tramp clothes. But if you approach a superhot girl in chelsea directly like this, she will tell you she has to go.

This is just in my experience as a trainer though, I'm sure there are specific incidents which totally contradict this

Andy Yosha - Add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!
The Following User Says Thank You to Yosha For This Useful Post:
piers147 (24-11-2010)