View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-11-2009, 10:31 AM

I still wouldn't rule out asking about yoghurts again though! haha. Yeah I agree being direct is something I should now be tackling head on. It is a current barrier to be breached so is a good next target to aim for. This wkd perhaps! As you say I will literally make her day. It's win win.

As for the asian chick you saw at my party. That's the girl I number closed in Aldi. We went on a date on the Thursday. It went well, I got a nice kiss close off her at the end of the night and held her hand between venues etc. She told me immediately after my conversation with her in Aldi she couldn't remember what she was there for and left! She literally lost her mind with it all. She was swept off her feet.

She also shit tested me to the max about why I spoke to her and not other girls in there. She seems to assume that I'm a playboy who is used to getting hottys! An interesting reality that I've never experienced. This is the burden of showing balls by doing day game. Girls assume your ballsyness automatically makes you worthy of hottys. Not a bad thing, but she keeps bringing this up with me!

girls just wanna have fun