View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 21-10-2016, 06:14 PM

Last weekend I met 2 Germans travelling. I was being all social and awesome at the bar, so when buying a drink I struck up a conversation with a girl visiting Montreal who I'd spoken to earlier that night (and who strangely seemed to be spending about 5-10mins with each group in the bar then moving) and the German girl she was speaking with had eyes so blue you could swim in them.

She turned out to be a massive Elvis fan which meant that she spoke English with a more American accent. Either way she was a real giggle and I grabbed a seat next to her, turned towards her so her knees were between mine on the stool. As we were talking I just started playing with her hand and when a convenient pause in the conversation came along, I kissed her.

Her other German friend was deep in conversation with another chap I'd introduced myself to earlier in the evening. He was lacking in game but you could tell he really wanted to chat up her friend. I tried to give him some pointers to just take her hand or dance with her (as it was clearly mutual) but he lacked the conviction to follow through.

Later in the night I think he was a little jealous of how well I was getting along and decided to up it a notch where he went from not having any physical contact to trying to touch her cheek and brush her hair back. I like to call this move the "0-60" because co-incidentally she had an expression on her face like he was driving at her in a truck.

I though as we were leaving at one point I might be in for a 3-some as the other girl seemed into me too but I think she was just being polite or unwilling to act upon it.

Either way when I'm back on home soil later this year I may take a jaunt to Germany...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 21-10-2016 at 06:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (21-10-2016)