View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 14-10-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I don't want to be in a relationship.
Listen man, you miss my tone! Maybe it's an Atlantic-crossing thing, but I am much more tongue in cheek than you are giving me credit for. I was simply challenging you, not being angry with you.

Yes, I am aware I do have a lot to learn from around here (if you read my threads carefully this will be apparent). But I pick and choose my influencers.

I am on a different path from you that's all.

I was reflecting on it this morning on a run. If nothing else one needs to get clear about what it is that I really want. Me, I've had it with being single. And do I want fuck lots of different women? Actually, honestly, no I don't. Heresy around these parts I know, but too bad.

I know this probably sounds weird to you but what I actually want is to be in a meaningful relationship.

What has come to light lately is that my 'game' is so diabolical that I have recently blown it with a girl who was very close to being my ideal women. In hindsight, it was almost textbook how not to do it 'weakness'.

And I have accepted that my footsteps were so catastrophically bad that I'll never get her now and that I need to cut my losses, cut off all contact and cold turkey to get her out of my system.

So why am I on this forum ? I am here to learn and improve my game dramatically. I may or may not wind up fucking lots of women on my journey. Yes, it might happen and it might be a fun diversion for a while. Whatever happens I know a number of guys who are addicted to new conquests and it doesn't lead to happiness. And if and when one wants to stick with one lady that suddenly becomes extremely hard.

I don't really care either way about fucking a large number of women. It just doesn't really matter... but I am intensely aware that I do need to build my gaming skillset so that I can choose and land a really high quality lady. What happened recently to me must never happen again, ever.

So that's it. You don't want to be in a relationship. I do. You may think that not wanting to fuck as many women as one possibly can before you die is "cowardly".

No offence - honestly! - but in truth it is your position that I call cowardly.

Getting bored now.

Peace

J