View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-10-2016, 11:46 AM

Ain't a thing wrong with meetups and shit like that. My point is that real life trumps online shit. It's a more direct way to go about it and the only way you'll get more attuned socially. Oddly enough, and for quite a few reasons, you'll find going out and gaming in real life more will make the online shit a lot easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship69 View Post
TBH, I'm still rebuilding my confidence and I have yet to decide whether I can be bothered to take the pain of actually sharking in bars on my own. I mean a guy who is 50ish sharking on his own? It's not a great look and for that reason it sure takes balls!
Everyone's got some shit dude, it's all a matter of just getting used to it regardless. You're also not helping yourself at all by framing it as 'sharking'. There's nothing predatory about going up to people in bars and talking to them. Heaven forfend, you might have a conversation or something.

Oh, and also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Craigslist is good for specifics and anonymity. Tinder nets you lots of boring people, which means more work finding the gems. I'd stick to Craigslist if I was in the Uk.
Ignore this dude ship69. He's either mental or the biggest troll on here. As far as anyone on here can discern he's never even been with a girl and he's certainly in no position to give advice on anything game related.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99