View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-11-2009, 02:05 PM

Nice stuff

I like how you describe the follow up stuff about just going with whatever is in your head or surrounding you (I wouldn't recommend the weather though!) I think the good thing about just saying whatever is in your head is that you are being you so you'll be more relaxed and the conversation flows better. Treat her like she's one of your friends after all you want to do things with her that not even a friend would let you

I think you shouldn't think too much about all the high value things while you're approaching as you will be too busy concentrating on these.

I like the
Quote:
Look at the way you stand in the mirror and compare it to the way people like tom cruise stand.
but that's just because at improv we take the piss out of zol and say "what would Tom Cruise do?" in fact I think we should get jesus bands with WWTCD? on them. Actually he's gone a bit mental now so maybe not.

It's pretty awesome just telling a girl she looks good because you've made her day instead of asking her opinion on something.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"