View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default Part 2 - 04-11-2009, 01:17 PM

2. VIBE

This is the hardest thing to master, but with practice it will come. I would describe your vibe as the 'general feeling', or the energy that is coming from you. The coolest guys I know just emit a never ending supply of positivity, self-contentment and joy. We've all spoken to people who aren't really saying anything to turn us off, but there's just SOMETHING about him that communicates an unhappiness, or a deep insecurity that is preventing him from truly expressing himself. His VIBE is just a bit off. In RSD's Blueprint, Tyler says the 'The Self is ALWAYS Coming Through'. This is your vibe. Having the right vibe will get you laid. Naturals don't know game. They just have an awesom vibe.

I've seen people approach, and get blown up. And they're vibe is really.... serious. Not perhaps very negative, but there's just something not quite right. Watching him talk to the girl, there's just a SERIOUSness to him.... I tell him to smile, and he does, but his VIBE is just kinda..... serious. Then later in the day he comes across a really friendly, sexy girl who gives him a really positive response, which REMINDS HIM that he IS actually a cool, high value guy. From this point onwards, every girl he approaches is different. He's not saying anything different before... but his vibe has changed. I can see he is more positive now. He's happier. I can't tell you what it is he's DOING that is making come across this way.... maybe a slight cheeky smile after saying something... maybe it's a glint in his eye - but its because he actually feeling more confident with what he's doing.

He's ACTUALLY ENJOYING talking to this girl.

THAT is the core of what I want you to take from this. You need to learn to ENJOY this. Your vibe needs to communicate that you are a HAPPY person. If you aren't happy, then you need to really focus on why this is. If it's your job, then you need to take time away from pick up and focus on your career, if it's your friends, then you need to take time away from pick-up and focus on finding a better peer group. If it's just the fact that you're single and you wan't a girlfriend - then try and start ENJOYING the process of learning how to talk to girls. This alone will improve your success rate dramatically.

See your vibe as gift-wrapped present that your giving the girl. No girl wants to unwrap it to find a yucky bundle of hatred, anger and self-pity. They want to find a shiny ball of FUN and HAPPINESS.

Figure out a way to make learning pick-up FUN.

3. BODY LANGUAGE

When you approach, you need to use your body in a confident way. Look at the way you stand in the mirror and compare it to the way people like tom cruise stand. The best way to improve your posture and the way you move your body is to pick someone you admire, and model the way they use their body. I have modelled various high value people I've come across on my little journey, not of them famous, but just high value people with good body language. Look at the way they gesture with their hands. Look at the way they stand. Look at the way they talk to people. SERIOUSLY do this. Personally I think this is more beneficial than spending money on any pick-up material.

We all know that your physiology follows your psychology. When someone is depressed, you can tell by the way they are walking and moving. If someone is joyfull and happy, they have a 'spring in their step'. But also a firm believer that your psychology also follows your physiology. If you move your body in 'the way a confident person would move it', I believe you will start to feel more confident. If you slouch and act like a nervious, shy person, I believe you actually start to feel worse. So model body language role models, and start to work on how you use your body.

As a rule I would suggest the following the next time you approach a girl.

- Don't slouch. Make sure you're standing up fairly straight - I like to feel my pecs against the insides of my clothes, this reminds me that my chest is out and i'm standing up straight.

- Son't shift around. Stand solid, rooted to the ground. Any movement should be as an extended expressional gesture, rather than out of nervousness or discomfort.

- Use your hands to gesture. Make a point of using your hands to express yourself more. Also, if your hands are already out of your pockets, gesturing in the air, you only need to gesture a little further to kino the girl quite naturally as part of a gesture.

4. SMILE

Ok, this one is a new pick-up technology I have recently invented. I call it smiling. You need to smile when you stop a moving girl! If you don't smile, the chances are she won't stop. Who wants to stop and talk to a miserable person? I definitely don't.

You don't need a cartoon grin, but as a general rule I like to say: "The faster the girl is moving, the bigger the smile you need". So if she's sprinting at fall speed, you need to be laughing histerically. hehe (i'm only half joking).

5. EYE CONTACT

You've all heard the term laser eyes right? Well, when you approach a girl directly on the street, you need to be looking at her directly in the eyes. Don't shift your eyes away and look behind her, or down or to the side as you talk to her. You need to be laser eying her. Imagine her naked, on your bed. Imagine all the things you could be doing to her in just a day or two. It's not STARING.... its a soft, yet focused eye contact that lets her know that you and her and the only things that exist in the moment.

6. VOICE TONE, SPEED & VOLUME

This is one of the biggest sticking points I had to deal with. I have always talked to fast. I don't know why, but it's always been a problem of mine. During a one-on-one with Adam ages ago, the first thing he told me is that I need to slow down how fast I talk, and it's been something that I've been working on ever since.

When you approach a girl, YOU ARE IN NO RUSH TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. The end of 'the opener' isn't the goal. Getting her to stop isn't the goal. The goal is to come across as high value. So when you open, just START TALKING, and starting talking slowly.

Smoothly does it big man.

Just start talking slowly, and you'll be amazed how it changes to whole interaction. You'll actually feel alot calmer and more confident because of this.

If you can sense that she isn't interested in THIS MOMENT, i.e, she begins to slowly walk off - DO NOT speed up in order to FINISH what you were saying in the hope that by finishing what you have to say is going to CONVINCE her to stop. Remember, your VALUE is what is going to make her want to talk to you, NOT what you have to say. So if she starts walking off, CARRY ON talking at exactly the same pace as before.

Talking fast communicates that you are the kind of person that expects people to interupt you at any minute, or that people generally don't listen to you, so you have to get what you have to say out fast, before people lost interest.

People who talk at a leisurly pace, who add pauses into their speech, communicate that they are the kind of people that people LISTEN TO.

Your goal should be to pronounce your words CLEARLY, and confidently, and at a casual, relaxed pace. If there's a pause in the conversation, practice NOT filling it, and EXPECTING her to fill it.

Regarding voice tone - If you talk, you should feel the vibration of your voice in your lower throat and chest. You'll notice that as your tone gets higher, the vibrations go up to your mouth, your nose and even further, depending on how high you go. Raising your voice tone is SEEKING REPORE. Imagine how you walk talk to a gentle granny. You would want to seem as non threatening as possible, so you would raise your voice tone right up to sounds really nice, friendly and agreeable.

When you approach, you want to make a habit of keeping your voice tone down to a chest area. This is very important. Going direct on a girl with a lower voice range will communicate exptremely high value as you are not seeking repore. If you say the same thing to a girl, but your raise your voice tone as you say it, it will communicate to the girl that you are WANT HER APPROVAL for your approach. Your saying "I like you - is that ok?", rather than "I like you, and i dont give a fuck what you think of that." (don't actually say this! haha)