View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Tues 3rd Nov - Day Game with Dolphin - 04-11-2009, 12:50 PM

Tues 3rd Nov
Arranged to meet my main man Dolphin in the city centre. We had a catch up about this and that then went on a wander through the Arndale. Not too much happening in there, very quiet, but just as we were leaving Dolphin opened a girl. It went well and she complied to stop and chat and started to edge away slowly until they said goodbye. We move on.

We start heading down Market Street, I spot 2 girls and was not in the mood to be particularly creative or direct so said the first innocent easy thing, ‘Excuse me girls, do you know any good coffee houses round here. It needs to be a cool an interesting one though because people always give me directions to Starbucks’. I said this is a fun way and they lapped it up. The cute one tells me she likes Starbucks. We talk a little about that with her friend. I get them to recommend me drinks they like. They giggle and tell me. They start to edge away from the scene and I say I might try one of each. The cute one says ‘Next time you can buy me one’. I thought is she trying to get me to close her?!! I should have, she wasn’t amazing, but cute enough!

So onwards we go, we head down Deansgate, I take one side of the road, The Dolphin the other! I spot two more girls at the lights. I use the same lazy opener. Not much comes of this as my target doesn’t seem interested, and I say thanks. I head down. Some girl with a really nice ass overtakes me with her headphones in. I suddenly think ‘what if I tell her she has a great ass, what’s your name, I’m Ashley’… I think about it a little too long and her illusionary negative responses activate in my head so I don’t do it. It still intrigues me as to how she might have reacted! Perhaps next time I'll have the balls to try this.

Me and Dolphin regroup and head up King Street. Two hotties walk torwards us, Dolphin opens them guessing where they are heading (some restaurant), he is right, they are impressed. He pretends we have just come from there, they ask what we had and Dolphin activates some great improvisation and pulls off some tidy white lieing! The girls looked intrigued, they edged away slowly (like the girls I chatted to early), but not fast enough to be willing to leave.

So, wrapping up this round of Day Game:

- I need to be mentally prepared to react to girls being forward with me, i.e. inviting me to close them. It’s not always a battle. Attraction can be instant. This was more than likely true as my frame was good, I felt pretty damn cool overall and I have never felt so relaxed doing day time approaches.

- If the girls edge away from the scene slowly I think they are hoping to be reeled back by further conversation, don’t give up assuming they want to leave. They are testing to see how you react. It’s probably not advisable to chase them or follow them up the street, but for you to interest them in not leaving.

- I felt great from having 2-3 interactions. The buzz we both felt we awesome. It doesn't take much to get into state. 1-2 minutes of conversation in this type of environment and you can be on fire.

- I am not quite in the frame of mind yet to be completely direct in day game opening, but I feel I might be able to drop this in the conversation early after opening. I know it was lazy to ask for directions to a place I didn’t want to go, but I made it fun so it worked. A white lie can be ok. It saved me worrying, but maybe it also save me pushing more boundaries.

Over and out.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 04-11-2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: I made it easier to read