View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 09-08-2016, 01:57 AM

I went to Atlanta for work last week which overall was pretty awesome. The people there are friendly and I gain a lot professionally from my peers...

My first night was a write off but the second day I was playing around with Tinder and got a hit. Was a curvy (full figure not chubby) 26 yr old who turned out to be a dinner lady. Thought she'd want to meet somewhere public but was quite happy just to come to my hotel. Learning from last time I open the door, take her hand to invite her in but pull her in close and kiss her. After a second of initial surprise she's down and we both ended up working the next day without sleep.

Third day I head out with some other guys who were also there. We go to this place called wild wings where there's these 2 guys playing hits and parodies on a piano. These guys (in my group) are dogs hitting on the trashiest women in the place. It was a real seedy bar and most of the women were there just to get guys to buy them drinks. We were approached 4 times and asked "Hey wanna buy us some drinks?"

4th Day We go play some golf at a high tech driving range. I'm shit but our waitress is hot and speaks French. She picks up on my accent and sees I live in Quebec and we start chatting about where she's visited and I tease her here and there about her Haitian accent in French. I offer her my number as we settle up later. She tells me she doesn't think so and heads off to another table.

Last night there and we head over to Wild Wings again. Tonight it's karaoke! I lay down Champagne Supernova and one of the guys looks at a table of women and tells us he thinks they're hairdressers. I head over and ask and they are. We talk and tease and thir friend sings. i pull one of them up and dance - the guys think I'm some kind of pulling machine but it's clear to me she's not that attracted. Our group go into their cigar lounge and by the time we get back the hair dressers have left. I chat t this girl and her mum as the guys head out. They know the waitress and when she IDs me (as is standard policy in GA for everyone regardless of looks) she talks about Montreals weed. I ask her if she smokes and then if she want to share. She's down. I drink some bubblegum cocktail and butcher a few more songs. We head back to the hotel smoke some weed, make out and sleep. Was a pretty nice end to the week

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (27-08-2016), kowalski (09-08-2016), markuk (10-08-2016)