(#212)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-08-2016, 10:00 PM

I don't post much on here lately, my history went like this:
1. Shit with girls (all my 20's)
2. Read The Game
3. Tried nightgame, but never really did it properly, had little success
4. Read lots of stuff on RSD about being natural and relied on this for 2/3 years and got nothing.
5. Got into day game and followed some some of structure (met countless women and got laid).

Now:
Trepidation, this is what I am feeling and have been for a couple of weeks.

Previously:
I'm recently back from a 5 week trip to Norway (Oslo) and Poland (Warsaw).
My main focus was to meet girls. Yes to meet girls, not to 'be social' or 'chill', to meet girls and try and pick them up.

It felt important. I needed some focus. It was easier to be focussed on meeting girls when you don't have a job or just regular shit to deal with.
I did meet girls and I learnt a lot. Even in a bar (I put this down to the confidence I developed sober in day game).

In Warsaw I also went to a couple of social events, it felt reinvigorating. I met some cool guys too.
I also was trying to learn some Polish every day (I don't know any other languages apart from English), but this felt fun.
More challenging than my well paid job in England.

Now I'm back in London, I'm feeling back to where I was before my trip.
All the pressures are back:
Being a property owner in London (expensive, time consuming)
Owning a car (expensive)
Working in a profession which I've grown to loath and only thing keeping me there is the comfort the money brings.
Being in an overcrowded city with a lot of unattractive and lazy people. (maybe a bit strong but whatever).

I've told myself, if for 5 consecutive days I feel the same I'm going to sell my house, quit my work contract, sell all my processions (maybe keep my mountain bike!)
& move to Poland.

This ticks some boxes for me.
A) Yes I'll be able to meet the sort of girls I find attractive (slim and feminine).
B) I've always wanted to live in another country
C) Warsaw feels less crowded than London, I think that suits me.
D) I can meet other new people (not just girls)
E) I would like to practice my mountain biking so that I can jump table tops.
F) Try and learn Polish
G) Look to generate an income (not in IT).

Am I nuts ? (I feel quite scared I'm even contemplating this).

I'm posting this here because I know a lot of the regulars have made some big life changes and I'd welcome their thoughts.

(I suppose one of the biggest issues is the house, maybe if I keep it and rent it, it'll go up by X amount in a year but it all seems like a ball ache, why do I have to invest my money in a house? Why is that the sensible thing to do, is it because everyone else does it?)...

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 02-08-2016 at 10:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (02-08-2016)