View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 24-07-2016, 12:59 PM

The past 2 weeks, I've been getting over a tonsillitis.

I knocked it on the head with the asian girl. She wanted more and I found despite being attracted to her, we lacked sexual chemistry and I felt like I was wasting my time.

I met an Irish waitress earlier in the week, she was serving me and another girl I was with a couple of weeks ago when we got into joking about how strange mirror sounds in a northern Irish accent and how she's been there a couple of months and didn't speak French. I was back and she recognised me then we shot the breeze before exchanging numbers. Didn't think it would go anywhere due to her being hit on constantly and she saw me with the other girl but she wants to grab a drink and practice French...

Situation with the girl at work has settled down. I think she wanted to push boundaries to find out what she could get away with. I've been firm and consistent with my expectations and friendly at work (as I am with all staff).

This week I have a date with an Irish girl, there's also a massive comedy festival on so I will catch some events and a massive music festival on Saturday. I'm off to Atlanta next Sunday, which I'm excited for...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-07-2016)