View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 03-11-2009, 10:17 PM

yeah to be honest i think she appreciates and takes the fact i told her she deserves them seriously and that they have serious value to her now...

oh and I'm currently having fun with this other girl that i took them off that also asked where they gone... i told this one she wasnt worthy and that she would "have to work for them"

here's the last couple of messages... its been a fun convo...

Amy: I don't care about you - but I care about other people that might be reading this. Although they have probs got bored of your rudeness to me by now and stopped reading anyway!
36 minutes ago

Dave: Haha! :P You love my attention... Don't deny it or 'everyone reading' will know your a LIAR!! :P
27 minutes ago · Delete

Amy: Dave...I love you. Always have, always will. Oh - you're right, I am a LIAR!!!!
18 minutes ago

Dave: Haha... Yeah i liked that... :P Okay just this once coz you 'deserve' it, hope you jumping for joy like a dog who just got treats!! x
12 minutes ago · Delete

Amy: Hahaha!!! Thanks for that! Made my night! I can go to sleep with a smile on my face and happiness running through my mind not hate and ways to kill you anymore! x
3 minutes ago

Dave: Haha oh and now its gone! (shouldn't want to kill me or there will be no more kisses for Amy!)