View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 05-06-2016, 10:22 PM

So I finally got over my MDMA induced pussiness.

There's a girl I've had a casual thing with at work, out of this world sex, sometimes just a cold beer and a giggle after work.
Recently our company underwent a merger and in some of the recent re-structuring I'm going to be her line manager. Not sure how I feel about this or what I'm going to do.

Summer has hit which means lots of drinking on what are affectionately called "Terrasses" which are essentially beer gardens or decking in the city. I find it tends to be a little less social as there are less people passing than at the bar. But it's nice to be in the sun in 28 degree heat and the smokers are really social.
Generally I tend to meet more girls/people sat at the bar where there's beer and music and when I hit it off, move outside. It also makes it easier to wander off and go home.

I usually have an online date once per week now. Most recently a psychology doctorate who whilst a little naive was cute and super upbeat. I tend to start off with a coffee by the mountain and then go for a walk. I can get the drinks which are usually reasonable and go with the whole hand holding whilst walking and kissing somewhere picturesque.
Pros: super low key no pressure, touching and kissing is very easy
Cons: usually during the day so same day sex rarely happens

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 05-06-2016 at 11:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (06-06-2016), kowalski (05-06-2016)