View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 04-06-2016, 11:34 PM

I think a large part of it is having no other women, or at least not any I want to see...
So now my head is completely wrecked - its been a strange week.
After the weird texting, she rang me on Thurs night to ask me how I was, and have a chat. She appeared to be still interested in things, asking me what I had planned to do on the rejected date. I explained that I am busy and need her to let me know in advance when she wants to do something. She seemed really up for that and on Friday started texting lots of banter texts again.
So I went for it and texted her to be ready Sat night I would pick her up. She responded an hour later saying 'huh'. WTF!
So I texted a few hours later something unrelated and then she texted a few hours after that. Then early today I texted a boring 4 word text and smiley face.
She responded tonight with a video and then an hour afterwards a message about someone being in her house.
I am hoping someone can see the light here, I am baffled. I should mention that she seems to have problems with what others might think if they see us together, as she is a different race to me and just separated not divorced...
My plan is now to cut contact for a few days and if she phones then to seem very busy but keep the message clear - date me or fuck off.