View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-05-2016, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutisticChickRepulsor View Post

The reason I ask is that I chatted to a girl online and got a phone number. Ofc I decided to "man up" and call. But I know how my voice tend to crack so to prevent making a fool out of myself this time I just stayed quiet. She said hi and asked "hello?", "who is this?", and when that happened I felt like hanging up but stayed strong like an alpha man all the way and waited for her to hang up.

Maybe I can even have girl noise in the background from my computer (moaning? "wow you so big") to make it sound like I'm really cool with girls and become someone she want to meet (without saying a word)? I'm sure there must be ways to attract her without talking?
I really never read this properly the first time round. This is absolute genius - this could be the biggest break through technique the PUA industry has seen in years. Have you tried experimenting by adding some heavy breathing or even just some brief phrases - something like "I'd like to play a game" or even "Hello Sydney" (even if her name isn't Sydney, Sydney is a cool name for any girl imo).