View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Any other Daygame lovers out there? - 03-11-2009, 01:08 PM

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd pop on and say Hi.

My name is Andy Yosha, I'm originally from the LSS (the london seduction society) and I'm also the lead daygame instructor for PUATraining, so thought I'd start posting any articles I write up here if that's cool?

Bit more info:
I'm 26, I'm living in Central London, I'm a full-time trainer with PUATraining and am currently setting up their Daygame division which will be launching in January next year. Regarding my PUA experience, I started this journey about 2 years ago, and started teaching with PUAT about 8 months ago. I started on the LSS as a complete newbie, lost, searching for answers, and thanks to the amazing support network I found I slowly marched onwards and eventually achieved everything I wanted to achieve with pick-up, and developed a strong love for Daygame in the process

I'm gonna try and add as much value as I can, so I'll be popping on here as often as I can try see if I can help anyone out wth on any of their posts - but feel free to ask me any questions via PM and I'll do my best to answer.

And don't worry I wont be writing any commercial posts - I promise I'll just be adding as much value as I can. Please let me know if I step out of line in anyway though Smile

Look forward to speaking with you guys!

Andy Yosha