View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Field report... thoughts - 27-04-2016, 06:18 PM

Hi all

This is my first thread - other than my introduction.

Hopefully you can help me learn! I've no problem picking up girls but it tends to be on drunken nights out and I want to learn the game, and be strategic.

Anyway... currently using Tinder as a way of chatting and meeting girls.

'Matched' with a girl last week. I've been listening to a lot of Julian Blanc and Owen from RSD and was bored of the usual 'how are you?', bla bla. From the off, I was self amusing, really just stupid ridiculous comments and she was reciprocating in kind. The conversation was childish, funny and genuinely enjoyable. Anyway, we were chatting via watsapp, SnapChat, etc. and I told her I was going to her home town that weekend. She asked why, I said because some girl had back out of a date and I wanted to go anyway (on a ghost hunt and to explore). She suggested staying at hers.

I immediately thought I was in. Anyway, turned up, seemed to get on like a house on fire. Got drunk in her flat, lots of stupid banter. Went into the local town, both got roaring drunk. Went for a meal, which was basically just messing around and throwing food around. She got a lot drunker than I and we ended up going back to hers. She stripped naked and passed out. I just slept beside her.

Next day, stupidness continued, we went back into town and had a few drinks, then spent the day watching films. Kissed her a couple of times but not passionately and nothing else happened.

I got a train back that night. I said

'Joking aside, I had a great time and it would be good to meet up again'

She said

'Yeh definitely. Let's chat in the week about date no. 2'

I've sent a couple of messages since then but haven't really heard much back. Last one was earlier today when I just said

'hi '

No response as yet.

I was a bit confused as to

1. Why she didn't fuck me (surely if she invited me round, she had that on her mind?)

2. Why she has now gone cold.

Any suggestions? If you need any more details, let me know.