View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default boring - 03-11-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
F I'm talking about those girls absolutely everyone has met. They're everywhere (at least, they are at Bristol Uni). They're the ones that are smoking hot, but are utterly, utterly boring.
I think i know the type you are on about, and yes, difficult as they are so defensive, and you kind of feel lame fialing in initiaitng good conversation with them, just their negatitvy seems to be parried off onto you...

anyways, it is frustrating, and i think youre theory isnt unreasonable to beleive, because they always seem to have boyfriends, and if you ever get to see them, they don't really seem to have much charisma/impressiveness about them, which i find frustrating as it goes against everything you would expect about attracting fit women. Perhaps they did just go for their first offer, for that security they thought they lacked....?

An idea for the abrupt 'i have a boyfriend'. becasue it is very blunt, blatant and conversation-destroying, i think my immediate comeback, would be 'i have a girlfriend' be really happy about it, then talk about your 'fake' relationship, saying how hard it is being awya etc etc, and gradually give her the notion that your not satisfied or craving soem excitement elsewhere, and perhaps that will coax her into saying the same....?

possible option??

Capt.
The Following User Says Thank You to picard For This Useful Post:
candy01 (06-03-2010)