View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 27-03-2016, 03:01 PM

Agreed that watching and going back to study helps once you have a reference point from your own experience why that does or doesn't work and taking action.

I mainly said this is I've just seen many guys who start out and have PhD in Pickup. Yet hardly get down and dirty and just get to the grind. And get used to the fact while Study is important, it is a grind for a long time and need to push yourself. Before you can do things in a subtle manner, ie. pickup during Daygame without any thought about going into state and just doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
But continually logging man hours in the field doesn't really help much either, especially if your just going through the same routine. One of the biggest problems is going out solely for the purpose of attracting women. Forget about racking up hours and instead approach women as a portion of your overall life activities & concentrate on improving all aspects of your life instead.

Besides (I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong), in the beginning you only need to be dedicated to approaching specifically for the purpose of pickup for a few weeks to get used to it & get over the initial hurdle - just a few weeks. After that, you concentrate on what is written in the above paragraph.

Need ideas for Opening Lines, Date Ideas, Texting Tips, Kino Escalations and how to get in State? Download "Pickup Buddy : Dating Wingman" for free for Iphone and Android. Available on Itunes and the Google Play store.