View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-03-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy View Post
The biggest mistake newbies make is just not keeping at it. Every 6 months I see new guys enter the local PUA community at meets and a bunch drop out.

Some of them just wanted to find a girlfriend, who is alright if that's your goal. Or just gave up because they found this too hard.

So bottom line just keep going out and everything will figure itself out to your own style. No amount of watching videos is a replacement for logging in the man hours in the field.
But continually logging man hours in the field doesn't really help much either, especially if your just going through the same routine. One of the biggest problems is going out solely for the purpose of attracting women. Forget about racking up hours and instead approach women as a portion of your overall life activities & concentrate on improving all aspects of your life instead.

Besides (I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong), in the beginning you only need to be dedicated to approaching specifically for the purpose of pickup for a few weeks to get used to it & get over the initial hurdle - just a few weeks. After that, you concentrate on what is written in the above paragraph.

Last edited by BroadswordWSJ; 22-03-2016 at 08:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
The Omm (22-03-2016)