View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default DLs development diary - 20-03-2016, 09:29 PM

Ok, I am far from a PUA guru, so I figured it's best to start posting here. At least it will force me to think how to improve. Maybe I'll get also some opinions.

Was on Fri out after a sports meetup, we went for a drink to a bar nearby. Soon everyone but one lady disappeared -- she had to wait for her friend. I decided to be a gentleman and keep her company. We chatted a bit of this and that, and she soon started opening up about her life etc. Not a great deal, but a little. Her friend was a little late, so we spent there nearly an hour.

Now, her friend arrives. I wasn't expecting much. A 1-in-a-1000 appears from the door. The perfect body, posture, beautiful teeth, lauging all the time. I try to leave as I think they may want to chat with each other, but the first lady asks me to stay. I end up sitting between them, asking how they met. They tell about a meetup where they ran into each other, tell a bit about it, we laugh about their experiences. My confidence is telling me at this point that this should not be happening, but it is.

To be honest, I have no idea where to lead the conversation. The girls are interested about what I'm doing, I explain it, and we soon move to talk about the sports we did, what they do etc. Nothing, really. After a while, I start to notice that I don't want anything more than to keep the girls laughing, but I have absolutely no idea what to talk about. As I start feeling I have nothing left, and I would hate the vibe to end in me getting told "we have now some girl stuff to talk about", I excuse myself and leave.

Good tips appreciated:
- How do I keep two girls entertained for a longer time? In clubs you can disappear for a while and come back, but here you really would need to keep their interest for a few hours. I read at some point from Style's cubes etc. Should I be doing something similar? How do I avoid looking like a gimmicky magician (and repeating same stuff every PUA in London would've told the girls a 100 times)?
- Two girls and me. How do I take it from here? Again, in a semi-empty pub where none of us knows anyone else, there's no way to get rid of one? Or is there? Or how do I close two girls at once?
- How do I number-close the 1-in-1000, as her friend is there? Also, she told about her boyfriend, though didn't talk that highly of him. How do I sidestep this information?