View Single Post
(#6)
Old
New User

Default 15-02-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post
No, Neil Strauss and RSD talk a lot of shit.

You need to ask your self what interests her?

I've met too many girls who are into musical theatre and contemporary dance. And these are the girls I found hottest. So now, I'm going to start watching musical theatre films and learn about that sort of dancing. To build a better bond. Which is cool because I studied and still do music. And dancing is fun.

The only crap Neil Strauss offers is learn about magical spirits, and star signs. Which means learning about bullshit. Also, I have never met a sane minded person who believes in that crap.

The best option is to find out what interests you, and become passionate about it. And go around looking for a girl who shares the same interest.

Or do what I'm doing and just slightly adjust your self.

Girls don't lose interest in you, just what your talking about.
I'm generally a bit reluctant to change myself just to impress girls, although if you're into a certain type of woman I can see how it makes sense to learn about more about their interests. I really like Russian girls, so I'm thinking of learning a bit of Russian, which would definitely help with the interactions.

Otherwise, I'm not going to pick up a new hobby -- I struggle to find time to do the things I'm interested in myself!

That's a good point about girls losing interest in what you're talking about rather than you. So what do you talk about.. is it about their particular interests? Can't I just talk about my interests instead?