Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#250)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-02-2016, 02:19 AM

Recently I've been in a rut. The back end of my previous relationship and the shit storm that followed had me on a very negative path. During that time, my ex also attempted suicide and had done 5 times beforehand too. Then, the main reason we ended was because she chose partying and doing drugs, over the relationship. It was long distance too so made it harder for obvious reasons.

I figured that if she valued them things and her friends she's known for 2 months, above the relationship then a break up would be right.

My best friend was getting major harassment from his ex and some guys she knew. He was already in a bad state of mind and they really pushed him to the brink. He skyped me nearly begging me for help to hack his ex's account and troll her and her friends but I'm no expert at that.

Found out that on that same night, he killed himself. I know I was probably one of the last people he spoke to and to be frank, I feel like I let him down. With my ex, the last time she attempted suicide, she nearly succeeded, wrecked her liver and stuff. Her friends blamed me for that because we'd broke up.

Trying to pull myself out of the rut now. Looking to move away, preferably a new country, preferably for a new job. I started a self employed thing working in online marketing / social media / website creation for small businesses. It's only the 13th and already I've made £2450 for about 40 hours work. Can only get better once my portfolio increases.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-02-2016)