Old
Banned

Default 25-02-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Maybe I'll give it another go.

Peace
I am certain you'll be glad you did.

Sync, I really like O'Connor's book, but Double O doesn't, and I understand why. That being said, I don't think it's the right book for a complete beginner. I think Unlimited Power is better for someone with no knowledge whatsoever of NLP.

There are a lot of things people on here don't know about Ross Jeffries. One thing I will tell you is, he is a very intelligent, very well-learned man. He learned NLP from Kenrick Cleveland, who you may or may not know, is all about covert persuasion and makes no excuses for it much like I make no excuses for myself as a man.

I am of the philosophy of reading anything you can get your hands on and allow your abilities to analyze to decide what benefits you and what doesn't. That being said, I am very cautious what I recommend to noobs because some things, although very good, can do more harm than good to a noob who is still lacking a foundation in the principles. The original Trance-formations is an example. A brilliant book for someone with a background in hypnosis. It does absolutely nothing for a noob PUA, however.