Thread: Day Game HELP!!
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Banned

Default 25-02-2009, 06:24 PM

I love day game. My club game is super fucking strong (English birds beware.....I'm coming.....and you will be too), but day game is awesome. It's a lot of fun. I mean a lot of fun. I'm about to reveal to you the absolutely, without a doubt, most important rule of day game:

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!

Everything, and I mean, everything, slows way down for day game. Also, rapport is esential here. Think about it like this. I sell cars as one of my interesting jobs I do for money (I'm also a brilliant hypnotist, Double O can attest to this). People come to the lot and when a salesman approaches them they always say right away, "I'm just looking." BULLSHIT. If they just wanted to look at cars they would stand on the side of the road and watch them go by. They can look at all types of cars without the pressure of a salesman. No, they are on the car lot becaue they have a desire, maybe minimal, but there is an expectation that they may buy a car today.
This is a metaphor. I'll let you figure out what it means. Here's a hint...the girls in the club are on the car lot. The day game girls are not, therefore you have to really, really, really do it just right.