View Single Post
(#119)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 26-12-2015, 05:34 PM

At about 3:43 in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
I think this points to a possibly shallow interpretation of what 'you' are and what makes you attractive.
I do define myself by the actions I take. "I am what I do"

Quote:
Being a singer is one of those cut and paste social roles that are, as a trope, percieved as attractive.
That's not the point I was making. The point I was making is that music is one of my passions. The point of the original post, was that women are not attracted to routines, but attracted to me. The fact that I'm living a life and having fun. Which is something you can't buy from a dating coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
But I think it's fair to say that the majoriity are going to use their best material for promotional purposes, encouraging people to part with their money in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Not being funny, but how often do you get laid doing this?
Most girls I date are also singers. We share a common ground, a common interest. I didn't mean all girls want to date me because I can sing a song. Because that would never be true.

When I was joined to the style life academy and getting my money stolen from me; Neil Strass said (in so many words) "How you live your life outside the night club, will always be more attractive than what you do inside the club"