View Single Post
(#115)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 26-12-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
It's not a paradox at all. The answer is simple: you don't need PUA routines or openers. If you do need them, there's a more underlying problem that needs to be addressed.
Is it me, or is there a underlying problem going on. I need to know if you read my posts or you just jumped in half way though?

I don't understand how you can rewrite my personal experiences; with using PUA openers and routines. I don't understand how you think it's possible to rewrite history.

Please do not reply until you have read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post
It is true, these dating coaches do hide their best material. And the biggest problem is that even if they give it away for free or charge an extortionate rate; If you found out what really attracts the girls. Would it be helpful?

I've got a DVD at home by a guy called "Evolve", who goes on and on about using Zodiac astrology. Claiming that he can pick up any girl he wants by just talking about zodiac signs. Saying how he would invite girls back to his place for a star chart reading, and start asking questions of a sexual nature to help with the reading. As he turns to the viewers with a serious caution. "be careful with this stuff. IT'S VERY POWERFUL"

I don't give a dam. I know that Zodiac Astrology is a load of crap, but if it gets the girl wet, who cares.

One night in camden, a few years ago. I started talking to a Dutch girl, and sure enough. "what's your star sign?" I calmly asked.
In a sudden explosion of emotional detest she bellowed back "I hate star signs, WHAT! No, star signs are fake, WHAT! NO!"

Not to be put off. I carried on trying to use star signs on other women, in a deluded attempt to manipulate them into sleeping with me.

And sure enough, out of about twenty different ladies, every single woman would have a similar response. They would suddenly give me a dirty look. As if I was barking mad for asking such a thing.

I've since never talked about stars signs, but I do know what must women find attractive about me. That is the fact I am a singer. The way her eyes light up when I tell her this. How she suddenly becomes interested in listening to how I entered a singing competition. Does knowing my most attractive aspect help anyone?

Or Neil Strauss' hidden material is basically him name dropping all the famous A-list celebrities he has interviewed. Does that help anyone?

All PUA openers and routines are just supplements. The most attractive thing about you is you.

But I see it as a paradox. If I hadn't of gone up and talked about star signs, I would never have been in conversation with any girls and discovered that the most attractive thing about me is that I'm a singer.

In my opinion; you can't pick up a girl with PUA openers or routines and you can't pick up a girl without PUA openers and routines.

Telling some one to go out and be confident with women does not work. Telling someone to go out and say "I'm having a argument with a friend, and I was wondering on your take on this. Do you think phone sex is cheating?"

AND BANG, the ice is broken.
AND BANG, your confidence is increasing
AND BANG, approach anxiety disappears
AND BANG, the limescale is gone.
The Cillit bang method!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
If you do need them, there's a more underlying problem that needs to be addressed.
Yes, and welcome to PUA community. I've meet with lots of wings over the years. And what I can tell you is that telling a wing "talk to her". Will not work. Telling them, use this opener, does work.

Also PUA openers and routines are meant to be more interesting and entertaining then the normal crap men say.

-"hi, how are you doing?"
-"where do you come from?"
-"do you have a job?"
-"Do you pay your Taxes?"

And agin I will repeat my self:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post
At what point did I say that sex was invented by an American in the 1960's. And before his shocking discovery, human beings would reproduce the species by banging rocks against a tree?