View Single Post
(#113)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 25-12-2015, 07:11 PM

this is what was said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
...But I think it's fair to say that the majoriity are going to use their best material for promotional purposes, encouraging people to part with their money in the first place.
this is what I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post
It is true, these dating coaches do hide their best material. And the biggest problem is that even if they give it away for free or charge an extortionate rate; If you found out what really attracts the girls. Would it be helpful?
I've since never talked about stars signs, but I do know what must women find attractive about me. That is the fact I am a singer. The way her eyes light up when I tell her this. How she suddenly becomes interested in listening to how I entered a singing competition. Does knowing my most attractive aspect help anyone?
All PUA openers and routines are just supplements. The most attractive thing about you is you.
But I see it as a paradox. If I hadn't of gone up and talked about star signs, I would never have been in conversation with any girls and discovered that the most attractive thing about me is that I'm a singer.
At what point did I say that sex was invented by an American in the 1960's. And before his shocking discovery, human beings would reproduce the species by banging rocks against a tree?