View Single Post
(#98)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 24-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I notice a lot of references to Mystery in your posts.
That's because I think Mystery is really cool. He is the one who started the concept of indirect openers.

Also, I don't think you understand what pea-cocking is. Pea-cocking is about being fun and adventurous. Having an appearance that says your cool and exciting.

I have tattoos on my forearms. which are bold and colourful. And last summer I was walking down the road in North London, when suddenly a girl jumped out at me. She screeched at me "Can I see your Tattoos, are they real?"

The fact is, she opened me. Pea-cocking is something interesting to look at.

Or the time I went to a house rave in South London with my friend Ian. Women where coming up to him all night long. simply Because he was dress as a banana.

That's what makes pea-cocking cool. It's not about having all the buttons undone on your five hundred pound shirt. It's just about having fun.

My routines are normally personality games; the rings routine, palm reading, Cat or Dog person. That sort of thing.