View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-12-2015, 10:04 PM

You'd struggle to assimilate the full concept if I explained it properly. It's not like you learn a couple of quick fix lines that will just instantly get her wet. That shit is just what people say to sell you their product (my recent claims that Adam Lyons is good will come back to bite me in the ass if you make me say that again). Sure you could use routines and get laid now and then with no real connection and it'd drain your confidence bit by bit as you realise that girls only want you because you're using routines taught by a mentally unstable man with nail varnish on. The best thing to be doing realistically is to practice your social skills by approaching women, bantering/flirting and keep at it. Repetition is the mother of skill.

It's not this little external set of skills that you use. It's about becoming the best possible version of yourself, getting your shit together and being an actual man. Women are just a side effect of this. A quick rule of thumb is that everything you've ever been taught about women is probably wrong.

Wanna know what's weird? When you stop focusing on women and start focusing on the other areas of your life, women will weirdly come to you. Then it's up to you to make the most of the opportunities.

Most guys find out that it's not just a book of chat up lines and routines that suddenly get you laid left and right, and they're straight out the door. Stick at it, and you'll understand.