View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 23-12-2015, 08:57 PM

J.Daniels you must be mad or something.

I totally understand your personality type. When ever you get caught out, instead of just saying sorry and holding your hands. You think it's best to just bare face lie your way out of trouble. It's like you think everybody is stupid and you're the only smart person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
Every thread you ever post is asking for people to come with you to "sarge" lol. You can't expect to not get trolled, really? But each to their own.
There is no way in hell, you can tell me that my story about the other forum and the people on it was predictable. What is predictable is people saying they will come and not turning up. Guys are normally too scared to troll a wing man meet up, because it's too real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
My comment was genuinely taken the wrong way. I was talking about the quantity, and in no way insulting the quality (intentionally)
That's a lie. When I first read your post. It made me laugh (At you, not with you). Five seconds later Stein calls you out. And you have been trying to lie your way out of trouble ever since.

If you think the other forum is better than say so, I don't think you will get banned for holding your ground and voicing your own point of view.

The truth is I don't like anything you say, but I love the fact that you have a uncanny ability to never say sorry and a need to have the last word.

I can put money down that you will reply to this post, and bet you anything that you will blatantly try and lie your way out of trouble even if you have been caught red handed.
The Following User Says Thank You to drop collision For This Useful Post:
kowalski (23-12-2015)