View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-12-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post

That statement is crap. I've been to that forum and still post for wing man meet ups. And to tell you the truth "PUA forum co uk" is the biggest in the uk. I've met more wings from here then anywhere else.

Also "pick-up-artist-forum.com#1 PUA Forum" has gay trolls.

a while back I use to only use "pick-up-artist-forum.com#1 PUA Forum"; before I found this site. I had some guy massage me. the only problem was; he was trying to chat me up.

Then he asked me out on a date.

He wanted me to hang out with him and so friends of his. Get this: "NOT TO DO PICK UP, but just to talk"

I never read posts on "pick-up-artist-forum.com#1 PUA Forum", because it's full of keyboard bangers who just flirt with each other. Saying thank you for some half baked pick up lines.

at everyone keeps it real. that's why no-one will buy into your bullshit J.Daniels. Your posts read like you're another keyboard banger.
Every thread you ever post is asking for people to come with you to "sarge" lol. You can't expect to not get trolled, really? But each to their own. My comment was genuinely taken the wrong way. I was talking about the quantity, and in no way insulting the quality (intentionally)