View Single Post
(#92)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-12-2015, 03:59 PM

Sorry for not reading the last couple of comments properly... as for qualifications, I'm not claiming to have a PhD or anything (unless we're talking pretty huge... lol sorry nevermind.) I fucked up in school and I decided to go back and get some qualifications, so I got my maths & English, then I did accountancy and I'm now doing the next level of accountancy. University is a possibility next year so I haven't gained any mindblowing qualifications, but I've done enough to be proud of myself.

I also am not claiming to be rich, at all. I have about £1500 in my bank as we speak. You're not far off with gambling. I saw a thread on this forum about matched betting. I use a VPN and do matched betting as myself, my uncle, my Dad and a girl that I know. Each account can generate about £1500 from sign up offers and £250 a week from reload offers, but I'm complacent and I honestly stop at around £300 per week. It's not a huge amount, but it eliminates the need to work and helps me really focus on my studying.

What you have to understand is that I'm comparing myself to how I used to be. 2 years ago I didn't have the money to go on a night out, I had no ambition to do anything. I wasn't bragging at all, if that is how it sounded. I don't doubt for one second that some of you guys have 20,000+ in the bank and much more prestigious qualifications than I do. Doesn't mean I'm not proud of the changes I've made.