View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-12-2015, 08:46 AM

The one disadvantage this forum has over the other one you lined is it has a lot less members.

The advantage this forum has over the other you posted is it isn't full of PUA routine drones & isn't a poster child for PUAtraining.com & Adam Lyons (at least it was when I visited there previously). You'll get real life proper advice here, which most people can't handle because it doesn't stick to the norms of PUA lingo & routines. It's probably scarier because what is spoken about on here is a lot harder (but more beneficial) then just following the PUA sheep and not really improving. Quantity or quality of advice - depends on your preference.

As for the guy who posted for advice on here. The main thing is a lot of these women will be a lot younger than you, they are just young looking for fun. Depending on your life style - the first thing you need to do is buy into that, which will involve attending a lot of social/drinking nights out. You've also got the ace card playing the older, more mature and life experienced man. Try just going on a few nights out and letting your hair down. I noticed a huge difference in my social/drinking life from say the age of 28 onwards compared to when i was at Uni - I'd really struggle to go back to that now & I'm in my thirties. Just start going out and letting your hair down & having fun. if your wanting to pull Uni chicks, you really need to go on there nights out, that's where they meet & pull all the men. It's not going to work out so well if your just the older guy on their course that they only see in the class room but never on nightss out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Jaz (24-12-2015), Stein (11-02-2016)