View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-12-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphil View Post

I followed lines that I had seen in Mystery’s seminars: get away, make the girl feel rejected, she’ll come back; repeat.
What an asshole. If you like a girl, why on Earth would you want to make a girl feel rejected? Purely so you can get your dick wet? Messing with a girls head is not cool, no wonder guys get a bad name. You don't deserve anything fun with her whether sex or social hanging out, she deserves better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphil
1. What’s point 1. about? Rationally, we’re in a win-win or lose-lose situation. What’s the girl’s mental process?
Who cares? Why not focus on having a good time with the girl & just go with the flow insrtead of overly focusing on her "mental state". Your not a mind reader. Concentrate more on being more present in the moment and enjoy what is happenign in real time and forget about end goals like having sex until you naturally move to the bedroom. Gauge her reactions for yourself based on how the interaction is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphil
3. What other routines out there should I add to my game?
None - if anything, remove as many of them as you can. Social interaction is real life, it's not a computer game or an exam/test your trying to beat. For what you should add to your game - see Kowalskis post further up - it tells you everything you need to know. If you really want to add some routines to your game, I'd personally recommend meditation (especially mindfullness), practise more self love exercises & look into removing some of your limiting beliefs.